Useful Websites That May Benefit You


How do I get registered with the State or check to see if other contractors are registered?
You can go to this web page and download a Contractor Registration Application or check the database at Iowa Workforce Development.

How do I register for a plumbing or electrical test?
You can go to the Iowa page of Thompson Prometric to register for an upcoming test or check a bulletin on a specific trade test. Click on the trade tab and select the code edition to be tested on and the 75% column.


The Building Inspector informs me to check the Evaluation Reports to make sure I install the product correctly. Where can I check this at? Go to this website and click on Evaluation Reports and the CSI List tab. Or you can log in the ER number separately at ICC Evaluation Service.